Автор Тема: Превенция на натрупване на въглерод за GDI двигатели  (Прочетена 7146 пъти)

alexander_4x4

• Новак
  • Публикации: 2
Здравейте, прочитам че на GDI двигателите слабото място им е напрупването на въглерод (carbon build-up).

Как предпазвате двигателите си от това? Чета за добавки към горивото, впръскване във въздушната система и също някакъв човек пише за шофиране на 4400 оборота на 4та за 20 минути.

По-конкретно ме интересува 2.4 GDI на КИА Соренто от 2018.

> years ago when this issue first started popping up on VW and Audi they had a TSB from Germany that recommended driving for 20min in 4th gear at 4400 rpm.  This is approx 88mph where as we all know the serious shit happens.  They couldn't give this info to Americans obviously.  I was the 2nd owner of an 08 Passat with the 2.0Tsi engine.  When I purchased it it seems the previous owner didn't want to do the carbon cleaning it needed.  So I did it while it was being warrantied for a recall on injectors and intake manifold this was at 76k miles.  I found the info from VW and each time I did an oil change I followed the above procedure and never had a carbon build up issue for the rest of my ownership which lasted until 2021 and a shade over 300k miles.  The idea is that the way we drive here doesn't heat the combustion chamber enough, or it gets hot rapidly and cools rapidly helping foster the carbon buildup.  By doing the VW version of an Italian tune up heats the valves and head enough that the carbon burns off.

rmk

• Наблюдава денонощно
  • Master of KIA
  • Публикации: 1316
  • KIA Sportage III - D4HA